The 2020 season is off and running in the first month of the year. Homes listed on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) are up to 36 in Spanish Wells (29 single family and only 7 condos), which represents just under 3% of the total homes in our community. There are 10 homes under contract the end of January, awaiting closing. There were 6 closed sales during the month of January.
Buyer interest in Spanish Wells has been strong. The Boeglin Team has been holding open multiple listings most Sunday afternoons. Attendance at these open houses has been stronger than in recent years, with an average of 25-30 potential buyers viewing some of the homes on a single Sunday. List-ing appointments for many of our homes by area Realtors has been steady. Members of the Boeglin Team have been working with a number of interested buyers. We are encouraged that Spanish Wells will prove to be an active market this winter and spring.
The community-owned Spanish Wells Country Club continues to attract new members and lots of golfers. The golf course is getting rave reviews from members and the golfing public alike. Social activity at the Club is growing with every passing month. Membership options are affordable, and re-main optional except in the Cordova section of the community.
The Boeglin Team website, www.boeglinteam.com, has completed a major upgrade that makes the website more useful and accessible for our clients as well as all potential buyers of Spanish Wells homes and homes in neighboring communities. By clicking on the above link, users have easy access to MLS information about all listed homes in the area. Please feel free to check out the website and area homes on the market.
Following are the neighborhood statistics for the Spanish Wells Community as of the end of January, 2020:
Single Family Homes in Original Spanish Wells
• 17 homes listed (3% of 495 total) with prices ranging from $329,000 to $650,000
• In the last 12 months 25 of these homes have sold for an average price of $436,240 or $187 per square foot
Single Family Homes in Marbella
• 3 homes listed (3% of 86 total) with prices ranging from $490,000 to $515,000
• In the last 12 months 4 of these homes sold for an average price of $380,6250 or $173 per square foot
Lake Club Villas
• 3 homes listed (3% of 104 total) with prices ranging from $439,000 to $529,000
• In the last 12 months 3 of these homes sold for an average price of $417,333 or $173 per square foot
• 6 home listed (5% of 128 total) with prices ranging from $475,000 to $749,000
• In the last 12 months 8 of these homes sold for an average price of $575,375 or $252 per square foot
Marbella Carriage and Coach Homes
• 3 homes listed (2% of 192 total) with prices ranging from $224,500 to $299,900
• In the last 12 months 16 of these homes sold for an average price of $255,900 or $146 per square foot
Marbella Three Story Condos
• 2 homes listed (3% of 64 total) with prices ranging from $239,500 to $279,000
• In the last 12 months 3 of these homes sold for an average price of $227,677 or $122 per square foot
Las Brisas Condos, Coach Homes, Villas, etc.
• 2 homes listed (1% of 210 total) with prices ranging from $264,900 to $298,000
• In the last 12 months 8 of these homes sold for an average price of $230,500 or $151 per square foot
• 0 homes listed (0% of 80 total)
• In the last 12 months 4 of these homes sold for an average price of $180,625 or $146 per square foot
With a relatively low inventory of homes available on the market, this would be an excellent time to list your home with The Boeglin Team. Jan and Jim formed the Boeglin Team more than 16 years ago, and along with Grif and Fred, we continue to enjoy much success with listing and selling homes in Spanish Wells. All four of us reside in the community and are members of Spanish Wells Coun-try Club. We are thoroughly familiar with the Spanish Wells housing market and would love to serve your real estate needs!